Specialized in this field, the company is recognized as a French manufacturer in the market of irrigation and plumbing.
FAUQUET SA company founded in 1896, specializes in turning and machining of mechanical parts.
FAUQUET SA in several figures
Years of experience
Links and articles
Number of orders processed per year
Items delivered in 2018
Who We Are
FAUQUET SA family business founded in 1896 is specialized in :
– Turning and machining of mechanical parts
– Manufacture and sale of products and water distribution solutions
Located in ARREST (80-Somme ) our premises extend over 5000 m2 of buildings and 25000 m2 of land.
Bar turning machining for a wide variety of industries
Bar turning – a method of mechanical processing of metal, the principle of which is to remove excess material from the metal part by means of a cut. The work is carried out by state-of-the-art equipment that performs a special cut of the metal cylinder with rotational and translational movements. Since 1896, the company “FAUQUET SA" possesses an irreproachable know-how and its own park of machines equipped with CNC (Computer Numerical Control) which will carry out your requests to measure.
- The factory performs all types of bar turning to order:
- Drilling of holes, reaming, drilling of parts in alloy steels and alloys ;
- Cutting of spirals and wires with one and several starts ;
- Processing of complex and high-precision parts with a large number of transitions and installations ;
- Cutting multi-startup threads from a complex profile of any module and not ;
- Processing of hard-to-reach parts for processing and measuring locations and others.
Thanks to modern and powerful CNC bar turning equipment, it is possible to process parts of any complexity with high precision and to produce both standard spindles, flanges, pins, rings, fittings and custom products made of stainless steel, titanium, brass, copper and other materials.